Business Consultant / Market Adviser Irish Exporters ~ Life Sciences - Med-Tech, Diagnostics, Pharma
Enterprise Ireland (www.enterprise-ireland.com) is an Irish government organisation with offices around the world designed to advise, support, guide and mentor domestic companies in a range of fields from early stage development through to growth and innovation management as well as generation of Export and Sales. To support activities in the German, Austrian, Swiss Region (based at Headquarter in Düsseldorf, Germany) we wish to recruit a Business Consultant / Market Adviser Irish Exporters.
The main aim of the role is to support a designated portfolio of clients to develop sustainable Sales / Export in the Region through Marketing / Sales led initiatives driven by market intelligence and personal networking with key decision makers in the relevant sectors.
The Company, Team & Tasks:
- Client focused (high potential start-ups / established manufacturing and international traded products and services enterprises).
- Diverse, dynamic and multicultural global network.
- Encourages innovative / measured risk taking, independent decision making.
- Excellent worldwide career development opportunities.
- Advise, guide and support clients on how to enter, expand and grow in the Region and develop their individual roadmap for and footprint in Sales / Export.
- In particular, for smaller clients activate direct sales leads and facilitate initial discussions with potential customers to “open the door” to the market from an operational perspective.
- Identify / build network of key decision makers in the relevant sectors.
- Continuously review / analyse client portfolio to identify growth potential (individual or cluster oriented).
The Successful Candidate will have:
- 3rd level education (ideally); at least 3-4 years’ business experience in the German, Austrian, Swiss Region.
- Strong personal / business connections / affinity to Ireland.
- Experience in Sales / Marketing / Business Development / Key Account Management in the broader Life Sciences sector required.
- Highly developed (proven) business acumen coupled with strong interpersonal skills to build networks, advise and influence across functions, sectors and hierarchies.
- Flexible, agile, results oriented and passionate.
- Fluent English and German.
This is the ideal position for someone who wants to take on and own responsibility in a role which makes a genuine contribution to economic growth and employment for Ireland combined with excellent career development potential.
If you are interested in this challenging role please submit your full application (including salary expectations, notice period) to:
Ms. Ann Frances Kelly, Partner
(Important: ALL enquiries / applications must be channelled through Signium)