Senior Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
Recognised as one of Ireland’s leading full service corporate law firms, this firm provides practical business solutions for clients which include domestic and multinational organisations, owner-managed businesses, government, public bodies and regulatory authorities. It has one of the strongest Commercial Property teams in the Irish market, representing a wide range of blue-chip clients including: corporate and private investors, financial institutions, developers and asset managers.
The firm advises on the full range of commercial property issues - balancing the diverse strands of both typical and complex property transactions. The commercial property team works alongside the banking and litigation teams to create project management solutions across practices for complex, large scale client assignments.
Based in Dublin, the Candidate will:
- Have primary responsibility to deliver premium quality commercial property legal services, reflective of the company’s position as one of Ireland’s leading corporate law firms.
- Work with the Partner, and be a senior member of the firm’s team of approx. 20 commercial property solicitors.
- Have the ability to manage and lead complex commercial property transactions, for blue-chip corporate clients, from Heads of Terms through to final Completion.
- Be offered the opportunity to secure a Partnership position within an agreed timeframe, dependent on the achievement of agreed objectives.
Based in Dublin, the Appointed Candidate will have:
- 5 year’s post qualified commercial property experience at one of Ireland’s leading corporate law firms.
- Proven experience and subject matter expertise of managing all aspects of complex commercial property transactions to tight deadlines.
- Dedication to superior client service with the skill-set required to effectively manage senior client relationships.
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a team of junior colleagues.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to effectively contribute to the firm’s marketing and new business development initiatives.
- Hunger and ambition to further enhance the company’s Commercial Property team’s recognised market leading position.
- Integrity and professionalism and the ability to effectively assimilate into the company’s corporate culture.
- Strong academic performance with a proven track record of extra-curricular achievement in the legal sector e.g. lecturing, citations, awards, publications.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, committed individual to become a central and embedded contributor to the long-term success of this legal organisation.
An attractive remuneration package, including salary, bonus, pension and other benefits, reflecting the seniority of the position, will be on offer to the successful candidate.
To apply, please email in strict confidence quoting Ref. No. 18584 giving full career details and summarising your relevance to:
130 Rathgar Road
Dublin D06 KF22
Tel: +353 1 496 6500