Associate Corporate Solicitor - High Growth Practice
With 250 employees in its Dublin, London, Cork, and Galway offices, this practice is one of Ireland’s top 10 law firms. It has a market leading reputation for delivering premium client service in Corporate and Commercial, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Commercial Property, Employment, Private Client and Tax.
The Corporate and Commercial Department advises on all areas of company and commercial law including: general commercial contracts, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital, data protection, intellectual property, cyber security, technology and e-commerce.
Acting for a broad mix of Irish and international, blue-chip clients, the firm’s sector expertise includes: financial services and insurance, technology, life sciences, energy, professional services, agri-food, media, not-for-profit, outsourcing and sport.
To support continuing expansion in its Dublin office, the practice is appointing a new Associate Solicitor to its corporate team, to work directly with the Partner in this area.
Based in Dublin, the Candidate will:
- Deliver premium quality corporate (M&A, Investment) and general commercial advisory services to clients.
- Be supported by a local junior solicitor and its market leading team of corporate partners and solicitors across its other offices.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications with approximately 3 - 5 years post qualification experience, in a leading Irish or international corporate law firm.
- Proven “transactional” corporate law experience e.g. M&A, Investment in addition to general Commercial Advisory expertise. Experience in Cyber Security, IT or IP would be an advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal and both written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong commitment to work as part of a team and ability to manage junior colleagues.
- Dedication to superior client service, with the ability to effectively manage senior client relationships.
- Professionalism, integrity and ambition – consistent with the core values and culture of the organisation.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to contribute to the company’s marketing and new business development initiatives.
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Track record of extra-curricular achievement/involvement in the legal sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, committed individual to become a central contributor to the long-term success of this legal organisation. An attractive remuneration package, including salary, bonus and pension, reflecting the level of the position, will be on offer to the successful candidate.
To apply, please email in strict confidence quoting Ref. No. 18585 giving full career details and summarising your relevance to:
130 Rathgar Road
Dublin D06 KF22
Tel: +353 1 496 6500