Senior VP Sales - iheed
Iheed is a leading, next generation medical education Technology Company based in Ireland, delivering online medical education to the global healthcare professionals market. The Company boasts a world class management team, Executive and Advisory Board with proven global experts in healthcare, education and technology.
Iheed works with National Governments and international healthcare organisations through long-term strategic partnerships based on delivering innovative, cost effective medical EdTech programmes, through a customer-centric, blended learning model. Its disruptive business model is delivered through world-class medical university partners and next generation medical education programme design and technology.
Partnership agreements are already in place with leading international Medical Universities: University of Michigan, University College Cork and St Georges University London, Irish College Of General Practitioners and international medical bodies such as the World Family Doctor Association.
The Company is now hiring a VP Sales to work with the Founder/CEO and the Chief Operating Officer in achieving its transformational growth objectives in the coming years.
Based in Dublin and reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the appointed candidate will:
- Be a member of the company’s Senior Leadership team and be responsible for delivering group sales targets, accessing new markets and effectively managing key stakeholder relationships.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Relevant third level/professional qualifications with senior commercial experience in the international Medical Sector, with specific B2B and B2G technology/on-line education sales experience a strong advantage.
- Proven commercial acumen with ability to generate new business leads, manage sales pipelines, and close deals and access new markets while being process and metrics driven.
- A collaborative management style focussed on building cohesive, cross functional teams with the gravitas to effectively manage senior customer relationships e.g. Government Ministers, Regulatory Authorities, c-suite executives.
- Ability to assimilate seamlessly into the company’s corporate culture, committed to innovative product development and superior customer service with a collegiate, respectful and collaborative mindset.
- The hunger and ambition to assume a senior leadership position in a disruptive, international technology business during a period of transformational growth, in a dynamic global marketplace.
- Strong problem solving ability while being target driven and results oriented.
- Working knowledge of relevant corporate technology and data analytics platform eg ERP, Microsoft Office, CRM.
- Integrity and professionalism, underpinned by the highest standards of business ethics and corporate governance.
This SVP Sales role represents an extremely exciting career opportunity for an ambitious senior executive to drive the global expansion of a proven, market-leading medical education company, ultimately leading to a compelling shareholder exit. An excellent remuneration package to include LTIP will be on offer to the successful candidate.
To apply, please email in strict confidence quoting Ref. No. 18583 giving full career details and summarising your relevance to:
130 Rathgar Road
Dublin D06 KF22
Tel: +353 1 496 6500