Head of Operational Delivery - Dublin Airport
An opportunity has arisen for a Head of Operational Delivery as part of the Dublin Airport Operations team.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the 24/7 shift operation of Dublin Airport; including driving and supporting shift management and teams, to deliver a best in class customer focused operation.
The role holder will be a key member of the Operations Leadership team and will be responsible for transforming the operation to be ready for delivering the new Dublin Airport strategy.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Operations, the appointed candidate will:
- Deliver safe, secure, consistent and high performing 24/7 operation.
- Manage and support Airport Duty Management Team to ensure overall control of full airport operation.
- Lead and support shift teams within Rescue and Fire Fighting Services, cleaning, customer service, Transfers, AMU, FOD, Trolleys, Taxis and baggage.
- Drive a strong safety culture throughout the operation.
- Lead and drive a culture of staff engagement and communications throughout a diverse 24/7 operation ensuring alignment with the overall Company Strategy.
- Ensure that the Passenger Journey is central to the Dublin Airport strategy and ongoing development of Dublin Airport.
- Partner with stakeholders and partners to deliver common objectives within the overall operation.
- Ensure Operations delivery plans are always fit for purpose by fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation across the operations delivery function.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A Third Level Qualification in a Business-related discipline (desirable)
- 8 + years operational experience or applicable experience with a minimum of 3 years interacting at senior management level.
- Demonstrated strong operational & commercial awareness and judgement and the ability to develop clear strategies and capitalise on situations as they arise.
- Proven people management and experience of successfully leading a 24/7 operation.
- Proactive, strategic and innovative approach to management.
- Strong decision-making capability informed and driven by data.
- Strong operational & commercial awareness and judgement. Have the ability to develop clear strategies and capitalise on situations as they arise.
- Experience and broad knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and best practices.
- Strong relationship management skills with a range of stakeholders (employee, customer, vendor/contractor).
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills in a complex environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements relevant to Airport Operations.
Commitment to daa Values
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, committed individual to become a central contributor to the long-term success of this progressive and growth-oriented business.
The remuneration package and prospects for advancement will be attractive to reflect the importance of the role to the overall development of the organisation.
To apply, please email in strict confidence quoting Ref. No. 18592, giving full career details and summarising your relevance to:
130 Rathgar Road
Dublin D06 KF22
Tel: +353 1 496 6500