View location on map
We are different – just like you
Signium has more than 60 years experience in providing companies of all
sizes and sectors with tailor-made solutions in Executive Search,
focusing on top tier management. Our structure is what makes us unique
in our competitive environment - your Signium partner is your sole point
of contact and handles each and every search personally, there is no
delegation back to juniors. Your success is our success, we are
entrepreneurs ourselves and have proven our skills in management – this
puts us in a position to really understand your challenges and needs.
Consulting is all about finding individual solutions - “value over
volume” is the approach that makes us more flexible and successful,
elevating our service over that of the search factories.
Passion meets expertise
With 11 partners and over 50 staff in five offices, Signium Germany ranks among the top ten players in our field in Germany. We are a community of experts that share the passion to deliver exceptional expertise to our clients – locally and across the globe through our offices in over 25 countries with more than 150 consultants. Our philosophy is to provide one-stop-solutions for the companies we advise, ranging from Executive Search to recruitment and assessment of Non-Executive Directors, Leadership Audits, and Management Coaching.
Trust is the foundation of a strong and lasting relationship. We are true partners, not just agents. In depth commitment to every assignment is what makes us market leaders in client loyalty – for conglomerates, large, small and privately held companies as well as not for profit organizations. We know that our work has significant impact on our clients’ success – and our clients know it, too. Success in business demands strategy and persistence – not short-term solutions. Signium upholds a multitude of long-term relationships with the companies they advise, sometimes over years and even decades. Enabling our clients to keep their focus on their own business – your success is our success.
Signium Germany also has offices in Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich, and Wiesbaden.
- Angela Westdorf
Telephone: +49 221 789 533 31
Link to Email
- Region: Europe/Middle East/Africa
Practice Groups: Life Sciences, Board Services, Education
- July 1, 2016
- Can Social Media Recruiting Replace Direct Professional Search Services?
Horst Neller, Managing Partner and Vice Chairman of Signium, talks about databases, contacting candidates directly and the science and art of identifying, evaluating, choosing, committing and recruiting ideal candidates.
News and Events
- November 7, 2018
- Signium announces new Life Sciences practice group leader
- November 5, 2018
- Signium leveraging Hogan Assessments throughout its global network
- May 30, 2018
- 'Keep talking to one another,' former President of the European Commission, Jose Manual Barroso, tells Signium's global partners' conference in Lisbon.
Signium held a highly successful global Partners’ meeting in Lisbon, Portugal earlier in May. Focused on international collaboration and innovation, the three-day conference saw 60 Partners from around the world sharing best practice, building international teams and listening to some outstanding guest speakers.
- September 14, 2017
- Aleksander Montalbetti joins Signium Germany as new Partner in Financial Services and Professional Services
- February 21, 2017
- As technology brings all the Life Science players together, leadership recruiting shifts to 'big picture' people
- October 20, 2016
- Signium Partners speak on importance of culture in hiring decisions and support for joining executives
- September 7, 2016
- Recruiting TOP Management in the age of Digitalization
Signium Germany’s FMCG and Retail experts Ann Frances Kelly and Margareta Glass have conducted a survey of 220 leading companies in the sector looking at how the digital era (social media and online) has impacted senior level recruiting in their organizations.
- January 20, 2016
- Ann Frances Kelly, Partner Signium Germany, gives advice on Recruitment during the International Trade Mission of the visiting Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny in Duesseldorf