110 Pasteur Avenue – 7th floor
Rio de Janeiro, 22290-240
View location on map
Phone: +55 11 30190250
We are passionate about what we do, above all for the success of our clients.
We endeavor to develop longstanding relations with our clients, and all the professionals in our team are focused and dedicated to deliver highly personalized services.
Identifying talents is our specialty, but our role is to assist the shareholders, the boards, the presidents, and the company leaders, to find integrated solutions for their human capital needs, thereby enabling their corporate strategies.
Our mission is to provide corporate solutions that such as the following actions:
- Search and select top-level professionals that are aligned to the culture of your company and well adjusted to the organization’s current needs.
- Review the competencies of the management team, the executive board, and the non-executive board, analyzing their correlation with corporate strategies.
- Review the internal decision-making processes that have impact on organizational strategies.
- Succession plan
- Sales Coach
- Top Management Assessment
- Middle Management Assessment
- Customer Focus
- Total availability
We are driven by your success and grow on merit.
Click to email
- Karina Brito
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Link to Email
- Region: The Americas
Practice Groups: Life Sciences
News and Events
- November 13, 2018
- Signium holds first ever global conference in Latin America - announces second Brazilian office in Rio de Janeiro
- September 14, 2017
- Signium Brazil's Jorge Kraljevic discusses how to keep professional life always in motion
Link to Portuguese language article from Avianca em Revista online magazine.
- July 25, 2017
- Marcelo Apovian talks about ethics, transparency and corporate compliance
Signium Brazil's Marcelo Apovian speaks to Istoé Dinheiro (This is Money) about ethics, transparency, compliance and corruption in Brazilian companies. (Portuguese language video)
- July 17, 2017
- Young people still prefer to work under the CLT model
Signium Brazil releases research study about labor laws as the Congress is changing the Brazilian laws.
- September 9, 2016
- Signium Begins Executive Recruitment in Brazil
Valor Econômico, the largest financial newspaper in Brazil, introduces Signium (link in Portuguese)