Larry Murray is a Partner of SigniumUSA based near Cleveland, Ohio. To executive search, strategic planning, and market development, Larry Murray brings a 30 year career in international general management, sales, marketing, and technical product management. Educated at Dartmouth College and Harvard Business School, he lived abroad at an early age and speaks French and Spanish fluently.
Larry’s experience includes:
- building export sales for a leading US based manufacturer of specialty workholding, fasteners, precision mechanical and hydraulic products serving metalworking, automotive, aerospace, rail, construction, medical equipment, etc.
- licensing technology, dual branding and private label strategies in exporting and importing
- creating country strategies, staffing and managing successful trading subsidiaries in Shanghai and Mumbai
- planning and managing booths at major trade exhibitions in USA, China, India, Japan, Mexico, Germany, UK
- general management at an industrial chemical manufacturer, organic and inorganic specialties for diverse applications: surface treatment, coatings, metal finishing, glass and fiberglass manufacturing, catalysts, oilfield, aircraft maintenance
- credit analysis, approval and sales activities as lending officer with a major New York bank
Larry and his wife live in Northeastern Ohio. Their three daughters have graduated from top universities and work in Boston and Washington DC.